Pages

06 November, 2009

The 6th day in November

It’s 12:35am now, I am listening to Sound Track of Beethoven Virus. It’s damn nice. Hope you guys have the chance to listen it or you can ask it from me if you are interested. Hmm.. What bring me here tonight since I have stopped blogging for a long time? I think it is because of the sentimental songs… lolx

I don’t know why I feel a bit lonely tonight but I am okay with it. So nothing goes wrong here. I am doing well especially after chatting with friends before this. They are my long lost friends, especially the 1st one. I didn’t expect that she would greet me in msn but she really did it tonight. She used to be a nice friend of me. It was glad to hear from her again :)

Hmm… I did a lot of thinking for these few days. There were negative things and positive things. I feel like I have grown a lot. My mind is very clear now. I know what am I doing…. I like this kind feeling… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment