Pages

19 February, 2012

What I see myself in 10 years time?

There are always things that out of expectation in our life. And most of it will somehow link to each other and come to a conclusion indirectly. If a person can't make a decision at that point which suppose to make, then he or she may properly lose the opportunity to move forward.

For the past few years, I was trying to achieve my dream by taking architecture degree and I thought I can make it if I believe in myself. But as time passing by, I realize that I have lost passion in designing building after many years of struggling in architecture. I am tiring of architecture although I have not giving up architecture. But no matter what, I never regret to choose it. In the end, I may not become an architect but I have the knowledge with me.

Because of architecture, I can see change in myself for the past few years. And I believe that it will still keep on influencing me for the remaining life. So what I see myself in 10 years time? This is very subjective and  no fix answer to the question.

Here are the list of things that I may do in 10 years time:


- Taking up a Master degree in Project Management?
Working as Assistant Project Manager and then move to Project Manager?


-  Be a part time lecturer?
Why? Because I quite like to share my experience with others, teaching can be a good option.

- Design my own house with what I have learned in architecture?
Or maybe for my friends if they trust me.. lolx

- Be an architecture critic?
A good option, i guess.
I might not able to be a designer but I am good in pointing out bad things of a building.

- Have my own company?
I want company like google if possible.... lolx

- Anymore?
Just let me to explore more....
 I think I can have more than these... lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment