Pages

18 January, 2010

My 1st blog in year 2010!!!

Ops... I supposed to post a blog here on the last day of year 2009 but I was damn lazy after the long semester break. So that's why I only update my blog on today. Alright, what should I write here....hmm.... Let me think.....

Okay, I just write something about my uni life lately. Final year semester 1, this is where I am now. It seems like I just started my uni life yesterday. I can't believe that I have gone so far. Most of my ex-classmates were no longer staying in the same class. We were used to be in a class of around 20 students. But now, we have only 10 students in one class and only 4 of us were from the same batch. I really miss the rest.... =(

Hmm.... Sometimes I like to ask myself: "Is this all under God's arrangement? That's why I am here at where I am?" Maybe. There is no right or wrong as what David Chan, my favorite lecturer, like to mention in his class last time. I believe that everything is there for us with some reason. We don't have to worry this and that but do the best of everything. The best moment will always come to us when there is a right timing.

So this brand new year 2010 is going to be tough, this is for sure. Hopefully, everything will be going smooth. I can't wait to get back my freedom as what I used to have. God bless =)

No comments:

Post a Comment