Pages

12 April, 2013

I thought I'm still young + Milestone for Age 30

"When you reach a certain age, you will tend to forget your real age. And you thought that you are few years younger than your actual age." - David Chee

I met one of my secondary school friend in the gym this evening. We had a short conversation and he told me that he does not play sport anymore and our basketball gang also the same. I asked why, of course. It's so surprise that he said it's because we are old now. Not like the old days anymore. What the heck! We are the same age which is 27 this year. I know we are turning 30 very soon but how can we have that kind of mentality? And there were some questions crossed my mind suddenly. 

What will I be when I am 30? Will I have a successful life? Do I have something to be proud of?

I really have no idea. But I think it should not be any problem for me to achieve something at that age since I have decided to make some changes to my life recently.  I am going to change a job soon and that will be a totally new career path for me. 

Anyhow, no point to write too much about the future. We will know the true answer few years later. Or maybe I just set few milestone for myself. Here is it:

Milestone for Age 30

Year 1 (2013 - Age 27)
- Pass the 6 months probation for my new job - By end of 2013  

Year 2 (2014 - Age 28)
- Complete my Master Degree - By mid of 2014                      
- Get promoted to Project Manager - By end of 2014                
- Buy a house - 2014                                                                 
- Marriage proposal - 2014                                                        

Year 3 (2015 - Age 29)
- Get married - Before mid of 2015                                        
- Buy a new car - 2015 (Can it be dream car?)                           

Year 4 (2016 - Age 30)
- Family, Career, Finance & Health to be stable           


2 comments:

  1. "When you reach a certain age, you will tend to forget your real age. And you thought that you are few years younger than your actual age." - David Chee


    Superb Agree. =)

    I know u can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete