Pages

29 May, 2010

My Dream & I ~ PART 1

I believe that everyone has a dream. But how many of us are actually doing our best to realize our dream? Not many, that's what I can observe from my surrounding. Some may say it is hard; Some may say it is impossible; Some may say they have forgotten their dream... Yup, it is the reality of our life.

By the way, do I have a dream? Yes, of course. It is a dream that I have been struggling for many years. I did feel like wanted to give up for many times. But it's luckily that my passion toward my dream has been giving me some force to hold my dream. If not, I guess I have given up it for long time ago.

(Source: http://wallpaper-s.org/63__Chateau_de_Chambord_Castle,_Loire_Valley,_France.htm)

What is my dream? It was like a fairy tale in the beginning. Haha... I wanted to have a dream castle where I can stay with my loved one. Sounds like a fairy tale right? I told you :P

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment