Pages

03 January, 2011

Good bye 2010... Welcome 2011!!!


The last day of the year was the most meaningful day. My babe and I had celebrated it with different way which I think not many people have tried it before. Guess what? We went to watch the last sunset of the year!!! Actually I told my dear that we will make it as an annual event which will also go to watch the 1st sunrise on the next morning. By the way, we could only manage to watch the sunset this year but not the 1st sunrise. Why? Hehe... because I can't wake up on the next day.... Pai seh~ Hmm... Babe, we will be going to make it on the following year. I promise you! For now, we just assume that we have done it through different way lo... hehehe... that one ah.... in the cinema lea:P


After spending few hours at Desa Park City with the beautiful sunset and together with the story of "Grass Ring", we went back home for dinner. Not more than 3 hours later, we went to the same place again~ Desa Park City. For what? The new year countdown!!! It was the 1st time for me to go out for new year countdown. And it was my 1st time to celebrate new year eve with my babe!!! Hehehe....

Honestly, it was quite suffering to sit on the ground while waiting for the firework. But once the firework was banged impressively on the sky for more than 5mins, it was worth waiting!!! Hopefully I will have chance to watch it again with my babe every year from this year onwards. This will be our annual event after sunset and sunrise~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment