Pages

07 February, 2010

Where is the one?

It’s 12.49am here…

I still haven’t started to do my assignments.

I am very emo now…

Feel like chatting with someone but I can’t get anyone.

Where is everybody?

Haiz… It seems like I have no friend to chat with when I need someone.

What have I done?

I chase everybody away?

I hurt them?

I really have no idea.

Do you know?

The person who is closed with me will always disappear after some days.

Is that a curse?

Why?

Can anyone tell me why?

It is really disappointed when I lost my good friends.

Sometimes, I will feel like not to be too close with someone.

Do you know why?

Because I don’t want the curse comes true.

Looking at the one leaving you…


“It’s cold here… I can only hug myself…”

4 comments:

  1. Touch ur heart, you urselve will be ur good friend.

    +oil, dear bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jie... It's a touching comment which I need it very much... hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... ya, i was quite moody last night :)

    ReplyDelete