Pages

07 April, 2012

A feel good Saturday

It's Saturday! I feel good in this early morning although I was awakened by my sister's call. But it's good also. If not I don't think I can post a new blog here today.

So what I'm up to lately? 

Hmm... Let me write something about working first. Yesterday, my team members and I just completed second batch of tender drawings after rushing for few weeks. We worked over time for almost every day. And the worse part is that we did the same task for more than 3 times before everything was confirmed. It's exhausted. But what to do? I still have to bear with it for at least one year from now, I guess. Or maybe more than that till I manage to figure out what do I like to do.

Alright, how about my remaining time after deducting at least 10 working hours every day? Hmm... I think most of the time I was thinking whether to submit my application form for further studies in May. It's a hard decision whereby I have to think properly since it may change my future career path. But anyway the application form is almost fill up fully except referee part which is pending for my ex-lecturer and current boss. Honestly, I really don't know whether I will make the right decision by choosing study part time in Master of Science in Project Management. First thing comes to my mind is that whether I can manage the time well. Do I able to balance myself in between working and studying? I have no idea at the moment. It will be a difficult period waiting for me which I can predict now. 

Anyhow, I have to make it works no matter what. This may be my last chance to make a different in my career path. If I lose this opportunity then I may end up with nothing. So just wait and see what will happen after this, I will try to update my blog more often just to record down my journey in choosing a different path, a path other than architecture. Good luck to myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment