Pages

07 March, 2010

What would I be in 2020?

It's really a good question. First of all, it confirms that I will be 10 years older in 2020. I will be 34 years old if I am still alive. Yup, I think no point for us to have plan for too far. Just try to have short term target 1st like from 1 day to 1 week to 1 month to 6 months to 1 year to 5 years to 10 years and so on. It should be separated into different stage. Why? Because we don't know whether we will still alive after 1 year or 5 years or even tomorrow.

So what is my plan?

1 day : Finish the Precedent studies for tomorrow presentation
and start to redo research methodology at night.
1 week : -
1 month : -
6 month : -
1 year : Graduate from UCSI and go for short trip...
5 year : Get my Part 3 license
10 year : Have my own architect firm or be an senior architect at least


No comments:

Post a Comment