Pages

26 October, 2011

What am I doing lately?

I am quite lazy in updating my blog since the last post in May. Quite many things happened for the past few months. In summary, here is the list:

June              - Scope of work was changed which allow me to explore more than before
July               - My first experience at Datum KL; Convocation
August          - Celebrated babe's birthday for 2nd time
September    - Tender of resignation; Hadyai Trip
October        - Changed back to previous scope of work during 3 months notice

Few more days then it will come to the end of the month. I am counting everyday till my last day at current company. If everything goes smooth, I guess my new routine will begin in December. Hopefully it is all under my planning. God bless...

2 comments:

  1. alamak, never inform abt ur convo huh?
    Congra and + oil for ur life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Thanks. I thought you are busy. That's why I didn't inform you. So how are you recently? When will you come to KL? ;)

    ReplyDelete