Pages

23 November, 2012

Recently

I am quite bored recently. Not sure why I will be like this. Sometimes I would like to ask myself: "Am I getting bored with my current life?" Hmm... Maybe. I am stuck in the comfort zone for too long. Repeating the same activities almost everyday. Some more I am on leave of absence for my studies for one trimester.

One month plus to go before I go back to study. If nothing goes wrong, I will be busy like hell again on next year. But the question is that whether I will enjoy the busy life or not? Is that what I want? I think I have to spend the remaining days in this year to figure out what I want next.

In other words, I still have one month plus to relax myself before moving on. Hopefully I can manage to find out what I want by the end of the year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment