Pages

20 November, 2013

Inspiration in the morning

It's 8.30am in the morning. 30mins later, I have to start working like usual. It sounds boring, but no matter what this is my daily routine for now.

So what is the inspiration of the day? Coffee Shop! I like to have some coffee in the morning lately, especially like now which is before going to work. Straight to the point, I hope I can have life like enjoying  a cup of coffee. Keywords are Relax, Flexible and Freedom.

It is boring to do the same thing everyday. Earning enough money to survive is the aim for everyone in the town. Not many people can choose to do what they like or they don't even know what they like. That is very sad.

Me? I just hope that I can have a better life after 30. I am still finding a way to achieve the three keywords that I have mentioned above.

Alright, I think I have to stop writing. It's time to work again. Good day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment