Pages

08 June, 2009

The 1st day of Year 2 Semester 2

At 10am, K304 – Architecture Studio 4, this was the 1st class of the semester. There were less than 10 students in the class which it was originally to be 20 students in the previous semester. I really didn’t expect that our class would go through bigger changes like this. It was too much different compare to previous semester. It is very sad to say it. Half of the students were disappeared from the class. I am sure that I will miss the rest very much. Good luck to them and of course also to the remaining students in my current class… :)

So who are the lecturers in charge of the studio class for this semester? Yes, they are Mr. Zani and Mr. David Chan. For the very 1st class, they gave us some brief regarding their expectation for this semester and of course the introduction of our 1st project.

During the brief, both of them had given us lots of advices. I can say that they really did a good job to wake up me from the 3 weeks holiday. That’s good! I like the 1st studio class and I am sure I can’t wait to see what is going to happen next. Sure, there will be lots of challenges waiting for us.

To make a conclusion of the day, I choose to use this idiom which I learned in today’s class. I think it’s cool!!… lolx

“Break the rule and be in the rule!”

No comments:

Post a Comment