Pages

05 June, 2009

The result was released!!!

The result of previous semester was finally released! I took 5 subjects last semester. Only 4 subjects were shown on the list. No “A” so far. Hopefully, there is a “positive” surprise for the remaining subject.

Overall, the result was not that bad. It was under my expectation, except my favorite subject, Architecture Design Studio 3. I thought I could score a “B” at least but it wasn’t. What happened? It might be something wrong with me.

Anyhow, whatever happened was impossible to be changed. I should learn from the mistake and do my best for this new semester. It seems like the old learning method cannot be applied anymore, it needs to be improved. Time management and self-discipline still have to be practice everyday. Yup, I believe that everything will be fine. God bless…

No comments:

Post a Comment