Pages

19 June, 2009

Decision Making - Part 2

“It seems as if everything makes perfect sense until something happens that reminds you how much there is beyond your understanding. But instead of wondering about the mysteries of the universe, refocus your attention on the tasks in front of you, for the simple act of completing a job will bring more satisfaction now than anything else.” – Tarot.com

Hmm… Once again, it is another decision making moment. Today is the last day for me to add and drop subject. Actually, I wanted to add another Architectural Option which is Experiencing Architecture. But I just realized that the trip will crash with my favorite class, Design Studio. I can’t skip any class especially my favorite class. Some more the Swine Flu is getting serious nowadays. It is quite risky to visit a country which has officially reported 58 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection. Therefore, I think I am not going to add this subject although it might be my only chance to explore more on architecture. Anyhow, it is just an optional subject. I should refocus my attention on the tasks in front of me… :)

2 comments:

  1. Yea David, u are right man... Focusing on Studio... Our lecturer also tends to "pending" it I mean the Taiwan trip... Due to the Swine Flu... Sob~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Thanks for coming here ;)

    ReplyDelete