Pages

16 June, 2009

Decision Making - Part 1

It is always hard to make a decision, especially when you have lots of things to consider. It takes time and needs some source of analysis skills. Without any one of it, a good decision would not come out at the end.

In my case, I thought the subject suits me well therefore I selected it during course selection. But unfortunately it was not what I expected to be. "Concept design" is interesting but if comes to draw human figure. I will totally surrender. Do you know? I have lost my manual drawing ability since the day I learned computer. As a result, that is quite impossible for me to draw a nice manual drawing with just a pencil or artline.

Maybe you will think that I should take the chance to improve my manual drawing skill. Yes, you are right. But in other point of view, it is not the right timing. Let me tell you, I am in semester 4 now. I cannot afford to fail any subjects. At the same time, I should not put myself in the situation that will affect other subjects.

Anyhow, I am going to drop my Architectural Option: Concept Design for this semester so that I can have more time to focus on my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment