Pages

27 June, 2009

I found this...

Just found this poem when I was cleaning my desk. It is a simple poem that I wrote for someone in the past. Although it was already part of the memories, it still means a lot to me. Honestly, I don’t think I would be able to write a poem like this anymore. So I decided to post this poem here since I am going to recycle the hardcopy.


Title: Hopes...

I hope…
I can be your first love
so that other guys have no chance to hurt you.

I hope…
I can get to know you early
so that we can discover each other deeply.

I hope…
I can always stay with you
so that I can protect you all the time.

I hope…
I can forget everything in the past
so that I can make a new memory for you.

I hope…
you can accept me to be your boy friend
so that I can be the second person,
who loves you the most.

I hope…
I have a chance to love you
so that you can be the most lucky woman in this world.

I hope…
your future can be different because of me… because
I LOVE YOU

4 comments: