Pages

05 July, 2009

Some change in my life?

Sometimes I feel like want to have some change in my life.
What change do I want? Stop studying? No more architecture? Traveling? Or whatever…

Honestly, I lost my passions in architecture lately.
I feel like I have no energy to continue it.
What is the problem? I have no idea…

I am thinking maybe I will find out the answer if I go oversea after this year.
But is it necessary? What’ll happen if everything is out of my expectation?
I can’t afford to make any mistake in decision making.

Should I leave my current comfort zone and look for new challenge?
I really have no idea…

God bless

1 comment:

  1. Hey, don be so confuse. Don surrender all your life to Architecture. Architecture is just a small part of life. Study will be past tense. Working will not be forever. No one set the rule that everyone must work. Life is full of everything. Enjoy your ticket of life. Go oversea is not a bad idea, just open your heart to accept others culture. Then you will feel the world. Just don regret in decision. Nothing will be wasted even you ended up with nothing, at least you have it before.

    ReplyDelete